- This event has passed.
Online Property Coaching Programme with Candice Van Wyk
February 10 @ 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
If you are interested and want to learn how to take advantage of the opportunities in the current property market, as a means to put in place new income streams, through buying the right rental properties in the right areas and at the prices and generating positive monthly profits (passive income) then join me, Candice Van Wyk on my next 7-Session Property Coaching Programme starting Jan 2021 by registering on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can join the live sessions and you will also have access to all recordings, including any missed sessions.
Candice Van Wyk is a successful Property Entrepreneur and Investor and soon to be Developer who started her property investing journey in 2009. It was only after she attended a property workshop in 2014 that she became educated and knowledgeable in the areas of property investing and as a result was able to move her property and financial goals forward. She became a Speaker and Coach for Rich Dad Education and has launched SME Women and Women of Wealth and since 2016 has helped 1000’s of people start their journey towards financial freedom and wealth creation using Property & Business as vehicles to achieve their financial goals.
Over the last few years her main strategies includes Capital Flips, Back-Back Deals, BTL’s and Multi-lets and she will commence with affordable housing development projects in 2021.
Join her on her 7 Session Online Property Coaching Programme, as she will be empowering you with her personal experiences and learnings, property information and strategies to help you either get started in residential property investing and/or expand your property portfolio.
The following Modules will be covered:
- Training on main strategies in Residential Property Investing, i.e. Capital Flips, Back-Back Deals, Buy To Lets, Multi-Lets &
- Creative Finance Options to fund your Deals
- Preparation Phase- Mindset, Goals, Company Structures to Consider in Property
- How to find the deals (Area Research & Online Platforms)
- Choosing Your Power Team
- Running the Numbers against the Main Strategies Covered
Session 6: 13 January 2021
- Discussing Legal Processes involved, i.e. Buying Process, Joint Venture Agreements, etc.
- Planning for Property Success via an Action Plan