I can’t believe that today is the last day of 2020! And this year I said to my husband that I want us to close the year off by making a list of all the things that we are grateful for in 2020, as well as all the things we are grateful for in each other.
So even though 2020 had its challenges and difficulties, I wanted us to focus on the positives and the many blessings we received throughout the year. And by doing this we would welcome in the new year with greater expectation and confidence that our best days are ahead of us in 2021. And that no matter what challenges, obstacles, trials, and tribulations we may face from time to time, these only come to make us stronger, better, and more effective human beings.
Let’s Create Jars of Gratitude for 2021. This is how you do it:
- Find a jar you would like to use
- Label your jar- Gratitude
- Gather a pen and paper and put it near the jar
- You are ready to go!
- Every day or every week right what you are grateful for and add the date and your name
- At the end of the year, 31 December, read all your beautiful experiences you were grateful for.